Tiago Martins

how to use onesignal plugin push notificacions

HI, add onegsinal.startinit on the device ready event.

Tiago Martins

Hi, I'm using "Onesignal Push Notifications" plugin version 2.0.11

https://ufile.io/syp05
(my version - link deleted after 30days!)

https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSigna...
(last version)

BR
Tiago

Bruce Stuart

We have also recently been able to make oneSignsl work... but contrary to some others ... we’ve done it with jquery.

As an update here ... the Appery push plugin won’t work if you decide you want to use Google and Facebook oauth in your App leaving you no choice but to look for another solution ...

This is it.

SteveLacy

Bruce - I'm also using jquery. It still does not work for me. What version of the OneSignal plugin are you using? I'm using Appery libraries 4.1. I've tried a myriad of configurations and nothing has worked. Any details you can provide would be awesome!

Bruce Stuart

Steve,

The developer on my team that got this to work - went through hoops for a couple of days - and then escalated to myself and my son.

My son finally got it to work on IOS - let me check with him - and get you as many breadcrumbs as possible. As an FYI - unless Appery does a major turnaround - you will never be able to get this to work on Android (if that's a requirement).

We've been at that for days - know how to make this thing work - and Appery exports to Android are extremely broken - and will never work with anything requiring Google play services (**Until or unless they fix it or tell us how to make them work).... They're recently stated that supporting Android exports is out of scope - hard to imagine how that's possible - but just a word to the wise - watch that thread - as if they don't resolve that - it's the final sign that they are going to let this platform die - and - the writing is totally on the wall.

I'll dig up the evidence tomorrow.

Best,

Bruce

SteveLacy

I've been testing on Android. I guess that's my issue? I'll give it a try on iOS and see what happens. Thanks for the feedback!

Let me know if you have any news that will help the cause.

Thanks,

Steve

Return to “Issues”