Illya Stepanov

Collapsible block with dynamic content

Hi Deon -

[quote:]
Link: Sleep Anywhere
[/quote]

Could you please clarify, is your app is shared with us? Please tell us the name of your app.

Deon

The app is called "Sleep Anywhere" It is shared with support. If you expand the colapseblock it is supposed to open the list but it does not

Deon

Again. Please this is urgent. It is now nearly 5 days The support I am receiving from appery.io is shocking. We have now put all development on halt because of the unresolved issues with appery.io.

It seems the concept is great but the delivery is poor.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Deon -

If it's an emergency issue for you, please submit your requests to our email at: a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a in future.

We're currently processing your request as a forum post in general queue.

Illya Stepanov

We were able to open collapsible in your app:
http://prntscr.com/7rjqeo
http://prntscr.com/7rjqsj

Deon

As I keep on saying, no one replies to my requests to a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a

Deon

That is NOT the problem!!!!!!!!!! Do you not read?????

I have a LIST inside the collapsable that does not open!!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD CAREFULLY!!!!!!

Deon

As I said 100s of times. No one responds to my priority support requests at a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Deon,

I'm sorry to hear this, please clarify from what email address do you send emails? The thing is that we may not receive them.
Please email us directly,not via Priority support option.

Deon

Ok. I will do. Please can we sort this matter out. It is a show stopper for a whole suite of my apps. I have done further investigation and it seems there is an issue with the Expand Event of the colapseblock. You will notice if you put jscript alert on the Expand event it loops indefinitely.

If I put the list outside the colapseblock it does return data. As soon as I put it back in the colapseblock, no dat is returned and list is not displayed.

I can also confirm that the service to display the list is invoked on the colapseblock Expand event but does not display.

Return to “Issues”