bahar.wadia

Change Available Fonts in Font Face Drop-Down Selector in Properties for Label Component

I figured it out. Never mind. Thank you anyway.

bahar.wadia

Change Available Fonts in Font Face Drop-Down Selector in Properties for Label Component

I figured it out. Never mind. Thank you anyway.

Carlota

Hi Appery.io support team!
Thank you for these useful instructions to implement specific fonts on our projects!

I have a problem when trying to use Vibur font. If I implement manually a simple html page and display it on my Firefox browver, it works properly; however when implementing it in my Appery.io it doesn't.
I thought the problem could be in the base64 conversion -it does not end with '=' character- but after a couple of emails exchanged with support guys from opinionatedgeek; it is clear to me it isn't

("It's not always true that a base64-encoding ends with an '='. In base64, the '=' character is 'padding' that goes at the end of the string to make sure the string ends on an appropriate boundary. Because of this, the base64 encoded string may end in 0, 1, or 2 '=' characters, depending on what has come before it.")

I have successfully implemented three different fonts following your procedure, but for some reason I did not succeed with Vibur.

Any thoughts?
Carlota F:

Maryna Brodina

separate it to make line contains about 10000 symbols. For example from this line codeAAEAAAASAQAABAAgR1BPU4miooUAAcu7ACoAAQBZAAQruAANELkERI5ALgAAEVYuABCLxu5AEIACT5ZuAAARVi4ACkvG7kAACAFAAAQADABEAEgAUAAEAAgBCAFA=/code you need to make something like this codeAAEAAAASAQAABAAgR1BPU4miooUAAc\ u7ACoAAQBZAAQruAANEL\ kERI5ALgAAEVYuABC\ Lxu5AEIACT5ZuAAARVi4ACkvG7kAAC\ AFAAAQADABEAEgAUAAEAAgBCAFA=/code 2) make sure there are no additional symbols in this line (such as [] .ttf .woff)

Matt Scott

the decoder was not able to decode the file

Return to “Issues”