Maryna Brodina

Bugs after iOS 7.1/Xcode 5.1 update

Hello!
Working on it.

SteveLacy

same experience here. Guess I'l be downgrading to version 5.0.1 of Xcode as well.

Levert

After several hours i am now down to one error message; unknown argument: '-force_load /libCordova.a' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]

granted when I fix this one others might pop up... getting very frustrated

Levert

Never a dull moment. I changed the setting to "all_load" instead of "force_load". I was finally able to get the app to compile on my IPhone. I then went back into my appery.io app to push a notification to the IPhone to test the app and received the following error message from within appery.io

iOS Push certificate password is not set

does this mean that i need to create another certification with a password. I thought that I could leave that blank for the purpose of testing.

Alex GG

Hi Levert,

Hope we can help each other...I ́m dont have push notifications working yet. Installing app from xcode on iphone (v7.1) gives me "error token" on the push notifications tab..

It ́d be nice if you can make it works because that ́d mean I ́m doing something wrong, or maybe it a bug...

Regards

Levert

Hi Alex,

I am partially there. It took me awhile, I was finally able to install it on my IPhone (v7.1). Looks like I need to reconcile something with my certification file. I am hopeful that I will be able to solve that issue. As soon as I do, i think that I should be in a position to help you. at this point, who knows if I will ever get it to work... LOL.. I do think that I am getting closer.

Levert

I have been able to successfully load the notification tutorial on my IPhone. I am able do send a push notifications from appery.io and get a notification successful message, however, the notification does not appear on my IPhone.

Levert

I just checked and it appears that all of the messages that i have pushed have a status of "wait" even though i clicked the button to push them immediately.

Alex GG

yes that happend to me...you have to see if token is not undefined. what I did was to delete all devices from DB, and load app...then try to send push notification again.

If I install app from appery.io directly to my ipad (V. 7.0.6), push notifications arrive and also the message is seen on screen.

Levert

Thanks Alex,

Maybe one of the Appery.io team members can help us with the IPhone issue. It is late right now, I will try the IPad option tomorrow. I have version 7.1 on my IPad as well, so I am hopeful that it is not a 7.1 issue.

Return to “Issues”