Dinesh Bastakoti7216859

You should upgrade to Apache Cordova 3.5.1 or higher as soon as possible

I upgraded to 3.6.3 from 2.x. Everything works fine and the app store alert goes away. However, InAppBrowser does not work anymore. My project is not CLI based, so I am not sure where I should the plugin.

Dinesh Bastakoti7216859

I upgraded to 3.6.3 from 2.x. Everything works fine and the app store alert goes away. However, InAppBrowser does not work anymore. My project is not CLI based, so I am not sure where I should the plugin.

Dinesh Bastakoti7216859

Dinesh Bastakoti7216859

Dinesh Bastakoti7216867

Lady Madonna

Lady Madonna

sorry for earlier posts...was unknowingly posting from someone else's account which was apparently logged in, and kept on doing that before I found out how to log out.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello!

InAppBrowser should work as before. Could you please clarify, what exactly doesn't work for you?

Lady Madonna

Well when I call window.open('http://www.example.com', '_blank'); the website loads on top of the webview and there is no toolbar or buttons like it supposed to have.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Lady Madonna,

Please try the following
prewindow.open('http://www.example.com/', '_blank', 'location=yes');/pre
You may more information about the options here http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/o...
And by the way, you should test the only in the installed hybrid ipa|apk application and call window.open only after the device ready event

Return to “Issues”