Illya Stepanov

Camera to Database.

Hi Torrence - check here :: http://docs.appery.io/tutorials/using...

Danny4946747

Camera to Database.

Sorry, I lost you at step 2 "Create service camera_shot for CameraService"
Where do I find this Cameraservice and how do I create a service for it? Is the cameraservice mobilecamera1?

Danny4946747

Camera to Database.

Sorry, I lost you at step 2 "Create service camera_shot for CameraService"
Where do I find this Cameraservice and how do I create a service for it? Is the cameraservice mobilecamera1?

Kateryna Grynko

Camera to Database.

Hi Danny,

Sorry for confusing you. There is a mistake in description. Camera device service is created with name CameraService by default. The service named mobilecamera1 is created from CameraService for separate page. This service (mobilecamera1) we renamed to camera_shot.

Danny4946747

Camera to Database.

I agree with Torrence, some instructions are not clear to me. Like "- photoname.Text to Name in Request ". I can't find photoname.Text anywhere, I can find photoname_label.Text. A tutorial with pictures, step by step, like http://docs.appery.io/tutorials/using... would be of great help.

Sorry Katya, but I still don't get the camera thing. Do you mean I have to make a separate page for the cameraservice (can't find that in the description above) and rename that service on that separate page to camera_shot?

Anyway, I haven't got it to work on my android phone. When I load the app the button for taking the picture doesn't do anything.

Anton Artyukh5836028

Camera to Database.

Ok, I'll write extended tutorial with pictures as soon as possible.

Jose Luis Florez Castro

Camera to Database.

support the realization of this tutorial with photos please is really confusing and is something that could need, please search the shorthand is undertaken and thus motivate us even more gain sufficient assurance using their product, with the added value of usability and understanding of its use .

abigdreamer

Camera to Database.

Do you have a photo tutorial of this? having problems following it.

Oleg Danchenkov

Camera to Database.

Could you please clarify, what specific problems do you have?

SteveLacy

Camera to Database.

I need to save the photo to my own mySQL database (rather than the Appery database). I somewhat follow the steps above but get lost toward the end.

I'm able to capture the photo and store the imageDataBase64 in a local variable "photo_buffer". I was thinking I could map the photo_buffer variable as an input to my web service that inserts the data into the database.

Everything works if I exclude the input into the photo_buffer field (where I'm taking the value of the photo_buffer local variable and inserting it into the database (in a blob or text field)). But when I include the photo_buffer in the mapping, the web service fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Issues”