Ellen Schlechter

Is it possible to have the same button run both a create service and an update service?

That error is no longer there but it still changes the ACL even with the code implemented. Image Image

Would changing any of these help?

Maryna Brodina

Is it possible to have the same button run both a create service and an update service?

Hello Ellen!

Not yet, sorry... I'll ping dev team.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Ellen -

What JS code do you have placed for you ACL parameter?

Ellen Schlechter

When I used return ""; the update service wouldn't even work right. I then tried return null; and with that code, there is nothing in the ACL field instead of the right value for the user who created it.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Ellen,

pre

return undefined;

/pre

Is correct code..

Could you please try to add new one datasource, and give it name "testDatasource".

Then use that code for "acl" field.

And then invoke this service on the page load.

After, please take a look at the console network tab to see actual request.

Regards.

Ellen Schlechter

The add button when I try to add a new service doesn't work. I've tried Safari and Chrome and when I try to add a new service it doesn't do anything at all.

Return to “Issues”