maxkatz

Tester app for iOS update

We have submitted the Appery.io Mobile Tester app for iOS to the App Store for an update. The approval is still pending. We are sorry about this problem. Once the update is approved, you will be able to test the apps you built (without an update, the tester won't work).

Annie AnDongmei

when can this problem be fixed? I ve been waited for a long time.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Annie,

Unfortunately we can't say you the approximate date, we've done everything we can and now we are waiting for Apple's update. But we hope that the tester will be published really soon.

Rodrigo Dias

I'm having problems to test the camera feature of my app because of this bug.
Is there any expectation about the date of the new release?

Is there any other way to test the camera device instead of using Appery.io app tester?

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Rodrigo,

We are very sorry, but we're still waiting reply from Apple. You may test camera service on a real device.

Miguel Navarro7469744

You guys have to give them a break on this ... it is truly out of their control when Apple gets to this.

hb condo

On average, it takes a week for Apple to approve apps yet it has been over two weeks that Appery has submitted the tester app. Apple tells developers where their app is in the approval process yet Appery hasn't mentioned that or the reason why the tester app broke in the first place. This is also not the first time this has happened.

Mark7294305

I'm not sure if this is possible but could I suggest that Appery sends the request to Apple 3 weeks before they push the updates?

PS: A tip for the developers who only have iphones. Its worth while that you pickup an old android phone which will allow you to continue to develop your apps while waiting for these approvals. I'm sure this wont be the last time!

Mate Farkas

Hi Folks,

Any updates on this matter? Do you have an ETA to have the fix released? Thanks.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello,

Unfortunately, not yet, still waiting for Apple Store approve.
Tester can not be send on review before Appery.io update as depends on current builder version.

Return to “Issues”