maxkatz

Upcoming Platform Maintenance on July 17 [Completed]

Upcoming Platform Maintenance on July 17.

Please note that:

ul
liApp Builder (development time)./li
liAPI Express services(runtime)./li
/ul

will not be available during Saturday, July 16, 10:30PM PT - Sunday, July 17, 9:00AM PT.

All other Appery.io Backend Services:

ul
liDatabase./li
liPush Notifications./li
liServer Code./li
/ul

will not be impacted and will continue to work. This means your deployed apps will continue to work without any interruptions.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello!

Our maintenance is over. We successfully pushed new release, please check it!

hp pitts

Since the update, I cannot find any tutorials, all the links no longer work... I'm frustrated. Any advice?

maxkatz

To find the tutorials go to our new docs site: https://docs.appery.io. Every section should have a "Quickstart Tutorials" section. You can also to the main getting started page: https://docs.appery.io/docs/general-g.... As we migrated to a complete different platform, there was no option to redirect from an old page to a new page. We briefly talked about this here: https://docs.appery.io/blog. We understand it's not ideal but we believe the new site has better structure, modern look and feel and separate API section.

hp pitts

Thanks for responding so quickly, I'm in the process of deciding whether or not to go with Appery, before the update there was information readily available; since the update, I find it next to impossible to locate information. I think this format will discourage new users. I initially considered Appery because there seemed to be so much information out there vs other platforms. Now it's the same as the others. :-/

maxkatz

We are sorry about this. If you tell us which exact information you are looking for, we will be happy to point you to the right page.

Josh White

API Express only works intermittently after the update. The problem seems to be when trying to connect to my mysql database. Only works around 50% of the time. The other times I'm getting the following...

{
"code": "AE009",
"message": "Incorrect service configuration",
"status": "BAD_REQUEST"
}

Nothing has changed on my server side.

maxkatz

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main one, so I created a new conversation to continue the discussion.

Please reference the new conversation here: API Express only works intermittently after the update.

Mazaharul Huq

Jquery Mobile drag & drop rest service is not avialable?

maxkatz

Are you referring to dropping a service inside a scope function? This is not available in jQuery Mobile project type as there is a wizard to add a service invocation to a page.

Return to “Issues”