Kateryna Grynko

Maintenance Window on October 19

Please note that we will be upgrading Appery.io on Sunday, October 19, starting at 11:50am Pacific Time (midnight on Saturday night). Development environment will be unavailable for about 3 hours, from 11:50am until about 3:10am Pacific Time as we complete the upgrade. Update won’t affect backend services.

What we have been working:

• Adding iOS8 support

• Adding Status Bar plugin

• Updating jQuery Mobile to version 1.4.4

• Updating Apache Cordova (PhoneGap) to version 3.6.3 (Android only to address a security bug)

• Fixing bugs

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact us at a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a.

Vinny B

Thabks for the heads up

adam griffin

Will the plug ins be back?

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Adam,

We are updating them for a new builder version and add back one by one.

adam griffin

I had problems updating to the new builder version so I still use the old builder. Will the plug ins be added back to the older version too?

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Adam,

We change them for a new builder so I cannot guarantee they will work with the old builder.

Could you please tell us about the problems you have? Let us help you with the upgrade.

adam griffin

I use html on response calls to change text colors add divs etc but None works on the new builder. Some of the mapping disappear. I created a version of my app "EB" you ccan see it working now and upgrade to see all the problems I am having. I have shared my app with support

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Adam,

Thank you, we'll test your application.

adam griffin

I just thought about it. I added somesome javascript files the other day. If you guys start to test before I get to my computer can you create another version? Thank you for helping.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Adam,

Sorry, not sure I understand you. Is it appropriate for you if we just create a backup of your app and test it under our account?

Return to “Issues”