Evgene Karachevtsev

Maintenance Window on October 19

Hello Adam,

Could you please clarify, what exactly does not work? You probably have some specific errors in the console of the browser?

adam griffin

When pages show I add icon classes to empty buttons on to give a flat icon feel to my app. When I upgrade it does not show the icons I add, it just show empty buttons. Also on my responses I add html to the response. For Example codereturn "<font color='blue'>"+value+"</font>&quot/code When I upgrade, the responses show the html tags instead of what the html actually do.This happens on all the pages where I add html/css to the response.

adam griffin

It did not help. Only when I upgrade the builder I am able to see plugins. Right now I am not able to upgrade the builder and have my app work properly, so I am stuck to using the older builder version for now. Is there a way to have the older builder version show plugins?

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Unfortunately updated plugins are available for new version only.

Maryna Brodina

Please clarify how do you add icon?
prereturn "<font color='blue'>"+value+"</font>&quot/pre with preelement&#46;html("<font color='blue'>"+value+"</font>");/pre

adam griffin

I use codeAppery("search")&#46;addClass("ui-icon-search");/code on load to add the icons

Maryna Brodina

Sorry, could you replace prereturn "<font color='blue'>"+value+"</font>&quot/pre with preelement&#46;html("<font color='blue'>"+value+"</font>");/pre?

adam griffin

No it did not work for me :(

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Adam,

1) If you do the mapping in the property of the Text element, then you can't add html code in this element via js code in the mapping. Instead, please make the mapping of the desired values to the property visible of element and in this case, please add this code
precode$(element)&#46;html("<font color='blue'>"+value+"</font>");
return true;/code/pre
2)[quote:]I add icon classes to empty buttons[/quote] Could you please clarify, have you select any default icon in properties of these buttons?

adam griffin

If I use
codeAppery("search")&#46;addClass("ui-icon-search");/code
it gives the icon without the grey padding.

Return to “Issues”