Alex Lee Choong Young

Appery.io tester issue [Fixed]

Bye appery. I'm done waiting

Maryna Brodina

Hi Alex!

Sorry to hear that... App is waiting for approve from Apple for more that a week now and there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

Hope you come back :)

Mark7294305

Surely you guys should be chasing this with Apple. I mean come on from Dec 24?? It takes 3 - 7 days for an App to be verified by Apple. It is normally rejected before the 7 days if there is a problem. I cannot believe that you guys are bothered how long it takes. I know for sure that you have lost a 20,000 users contract because of this. I know a developer with this 20,000 users who moved onto another provider

Alena Prykhodko

The Appery.io Tester app for iOS has been updated. Get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apper...

Mike6580064

I've never been more excited to update an app. Thanks!

Armand

Great . Downloaded it. Does not accept my username and password. What am I missing?

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Armand,

This is strange, could you please clarify, do these credentials work for you when you test them on a desktop or a laptop?

Armand

Evgene strange. When I click the appery. Io icon it asks for username and password but rejects it. If I log on my Iphone via Safari to Appery mobile it opens on Appery.io and works 100%. when I select my app. I am not sure if this is the intended behaviour but it works thx

Maryna Brodina

Hello Armand!

Sorry, not reproducible for me... Please let us know if it happens again.

Armand

Maryna

My password has a # in it. When I change it to only alphabetic with numeric IO.tester accept my password on Iphone.

I then changed it back to old password with # in it and it then rejects the login.

Armand

Return to “Issues”