JimmyH

Changes not shown when testing in browser [Fixed]

Hi there

Unfortunately it still isn't working for me. When I make a change to the UI on an app and then test the app through the browser, the change that was made is not visible.

As a result I can't do any testing nor debugging.

Regards
James

Illya Stepanov

Hi James - Have you tried to remove the mobile frame and clear browser cache? Does it helps?

JimmyH

Hi Illya, Yes I have tried without the frame and with clearing the cache via browser settings and also ctrl+F5. Unfortunately it still didn't work. Just a simple change (such as moving a button) is not reflected when I test.

Regards
James

Illya Stepanov

James, as I understand you have reached us via email a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a?

Maryna Brodina

@James,

Replied via email.

Andre De Castro

created a new accont to test this service however none of my changes get saved. This is not a local cache issue. all of the workarounds i have tried including incognito, removing the frame on the browser etc.

• even the IOS app does not update with my changes. It is as if the changes to the app are not persisting when the save button is clicked. This make the product unusable in general. I am very excited about this product and I hope this gets addressed as you may be loosing new customers who are testing the system like me for a silly reason.

Thanks

Andre

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Andre,

Could you please clarify, have you changed anything on the Source tab?

Andre De Castro

Interesting. I did go into the source tab and went to see how it looked. I did type a tag in there however I got a message saying that I should not mess with it so I simply removed what it typed an left it exactly as it was originally.

1. I just went back to the source tab and the startScreen.html link is blue. Is this the reason why no changes in the projects interface is saving?

2. how does one revert back is one opens a page in the source tab, can you point me to some documentation?

Thanks

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Andre,

Yes, this is the reason.
This http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/... doc should help.

Andre De Castro

Evengen / Alena

Interesting, thank you, I did as was suggested in the docs and I am now seeing the changes. I hope this thread helps many others.

Return to “Issues”