Hezha Manmi

Upcoming New Pricing

Although this question of mine has been directly or indirectly asked and answered, I would like to ensure that once more:

We are currently using the PRO subscription with 1 additional developer seat, paid on a monthly basis, so we would be grandfathered in perpetuity even though we would continue to pay on a monthly basis, with the api calls prior to this new pricing scheme? And only would be part of the new pricing scheme if we decided to change our subscription? So as long as we keep our current subscription, regardless of monthly subscription, we would continue to be grandfathered by the old/current pricing structure? Please respond soonest. Thanks.

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

Hi Hezha - that's correct.

Sam8264500

Upcoming New Pricing

HI Max

Is there any update on the new pricing model. is it going to be reviewed due to the concerns? Are you looking to put a temporary hold for another month?

Thanks

EJLD

Upcoming New Pricing

Max, nice to writing to you. just one clarification about this grandfathering, for a Pro plan which is paid annually, in a year time that plan will have to be renewed for another year. are you saying the pricing conditions will be today's pricing including the 2 x 5m calls, ... (before implementation of the new plan from Sep/1/2016) ? or the new pricing will be effective with 50K calls only ?

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

Yes, as long as your subscription renews automatically, you will get to keep everything you have today for as long as you want/need.

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

@Sam: I will definitely pass the feedback to the entire team. I know that they have been reading this thread as well.

EJLD

Upcoming New Pricing

Max, thk you for your prompt reply. Clearer to me now. One more question, in today's pricing, I cannot find the cost for extra call (beyond 5m in Pro, and 10m in Team). Would you be kind enough to tell me how much or where I can get them ?

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

It's in the Pricing FAQ section, under "Do you have overage charges?"

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

There is Gradle support today. For jQuery Mobile - library version 3.0 or higher. All library versions for AngularJS app type.

M&M

Upcoming New Pricing

Thanks

Return to “Issues”