EJLD

Upcoming New Pricing

clear. thk you

M&M

Upcoming New Pricing

Our major market is India and 90% of the revenue comes from there. And 1 USD = 67 INR approximately! And on top of that the cut-down in API calls to such a low number is abhorable. We don't use API express and basically if you are talking about APIs, it can easily hit the measly 50k as we use push-notifications for alerts. Just one GPS Tracking Device itself can send over 50 geo fence notifications in a day. Can we decide to have some features disabled and in-turn have higher number of APIs? Haha these days instead of discussing App development we are spending time deciding on the App Development Platform!

Regards,
M.M

Clement Yew

Upcoming New Pricing

Well said M&M....I've been complaining this issue to Appery as well. I like your last sentence, instead of developing apps, we are spending time worrying on the App Dev Platform.

Howard Chang

Upcoming New Pricing

Hi Max,

It's getting close to the 8/30. Will you be able to come back to us with the official response on our feedbacks?

VRW

Upcoming New Pricing

I initially signed up for an Appery account 15 months ago. I would never have signed on with the new proposed pricing.

If my user base keeps growing, I will likely be priced out of using Appery altogether. This is sad because I never would have be able to create my apps without the previous pricing and great support from Appery.

Apparently Appery now has too many users and is now bent on driving customers away. If that is the intent, you're doing a great job! Maximize profit and screw everyone!

Time to find a new solution from another platform that actually appreciates their clients.

Regards,

VRW

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

Please see an update from our CEO: https://blog.appery.io/2016/08/update...

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

Please see a pricing message from our CEO: https://blog.appery.io/2016/08/update...

M&M

Upcoming New Pricing

hi Max,

John mentioned "platform is very efficient in the use of API calls, etc." but no matter how efficient a platform is I will have to send out individual notifications to different devices unless I am doing some marketing alerts or notifications - which I don't. And I also guess many of the others don't. And then it's super easy to consume the measly 50k. I used to think 50k was a big number "before I learnt to program"

I was on my way to designing a free food ordering App sometime later. Just a few push notifications to couple of hundred devices and there goes my API quota for the month!

I guess people generally complain only if there is a sound reason to :)

Thks,
M.M

Ankita Mehta8310590

Upcoming New Pricing

I cannot agree more with the rest of the Appery community. Is this even allowed legally? I'm literally losing sleep over this. Guys, in good faith, it would be great to collaborate to work out a better solution for the wider community. The API quota thing is absolutely outrageous and really I've used a lot of services and products, and never have I come across changes so drastic!

leven.steve

Upcoming New Pricing

Max can you please clarify so that everyone doesnt have to trawl back through every post:

If we have a plan now, say "Pro", then so long as the subscription continues and is "grandfathered" (BTW I hate that term) then all of the limits we have now stay they same INCLUDING THE API CALL LIMITS?

(Unless you change plan or add seats? - I think you should extra seats WITHOUT affecting the plan - the number is limited anyway!)

Return to “Issues”