maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

That's correct. Everything you get today -- you will keep. We will allow you to change the number of seats as well and keep the same plan. You will just need to contact us to make this change.

M&M

Upcoming New Pricing

Btw I didn't see a mention of changes to Basic Plan. Is there any changes to that? Thanks

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

After August 30th we will only have two plans: Pro and Team.

Howard Chang

Upcoming New Pricing

There is nothing new from John Derrick's update.

He is saying users who get impacted and brought up concerns here are just tiny portion of your customers. I am definitely shocked!

He is also saying the Appery API calls are very efficient and sounds like drastically lowering the quota is OK. Who is Appery going to fool???

And requesting the "FEW" customers have higher level of consumption to talk to you under the table when we need that?? This is our BIGGEST concern on
Appery. You are a company that is NOT trustworthy due to this kind of destructive pricing change and I have ZERO confident to workout an plan for our biz model one day. We have NO chance with Appery but fail under this circumstance.

Howard Chang

Upcoming New Pricing

My gut feeling this is not fair for many of us. Anyone has comment on the legal portion of this kind of changes?

Clement Yew

Upcoming New Pricing

Clearly appery are not heeding any of our complaints.

leven.steve

Upcoming New Pricing

I just read something in the blog entry comments attached to your "CEO" comments blog. Based on your reply above I took "Everything you get today -- you will keep" to mean so long as I renew it will stay the same but my renewal is not until November so I didnt do anything further. Are you actually saying it only stays the same if I renewed by August 30th? If that's so then I really need to renew now and backdate it as it wasn't clear. Please advise.

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

If you signed up before August 30, 2016 - your subscription is grandfathered and will renew at the grandfathered rate.

leven.steve

Upcoming New Pricing

So my sign-up in Nov 2015 (ie before August 2016) will renew in November 2016 at the grandfathered rate. Just to be clear.

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

Yes, that's correct.

Return to “Issues”