sdanigo

Upcoming New Pricing

Hi Robert, do you know if there is a good alternative to Appery ?

maxkatz

Upcoming New Pricing

We are sorry about this. Our previous JavaScript engine supported this function setup but it was actually a bug in the implementation. We didn't know about it and thus were not able to notify the users. Our mistake and we are sorry about it.

The following cases all should work if you update your code:

test();

function test(){}

if (true) {

}

if (true) {

Code: Select all

test(); 

function test(){} 

}

function test(){}

if (true) {

Code: Select all

test(); 

}

EJLD

Upcoming New Pricing

Hi there Karl, thks for taking time to respond. don't be sorry, I myself work and know that it's unavoidable to face that kind of bugs. Just, again, keep us aware of what will be reworked on your side.
Concretely, the announcement ahead of console shutting for update is a good place to include what will be touched. as soon as console is accessible again, we can test the updated areas.
As for your test above, I m not sure to know how perform it :)

andy9179404

Upcoming New Pricing

I just came across appery.io and was very impressed with all the features it provides. However, the pricing is so ridiculous for a small starter companies and dosen't make sense at all specially with the limitation of 3 apps per subscription. It seems such tool is not made for the small companies.

Z. Rohan

Upcoming New Pricing

I just recently signed up and couldn't agree more. After beginning my app development and running tests, I see I can easily surpass the API Call limit with just a few thousand apps running -- all for a free app that won't make any money.

Return to “Issues”