hawfield

Auto-Display different urls based on mobile user location

I am a noob here and am happy to learn, but the panel is confusing to me.

Summary:
I have a hosted website that primary runs on php and javascript. A user enters a zip code and the program displays specific content drawn from MySQL database based on the zip code entered.

Help Needed:
I simply want the app to automatically forward the user to specific url page data based on the users mobile location. User zip code = url page assigned to user zipcode.

Example: If mobile user is within the zip code of 77056, I want them to click a button and automatically be forwarded to a specific url that will display the content assigned to that zip code. I want the mobile users phone to do this automatically, effectively removing the need to have the user enter a zip code into a form with a submit button.

Questions:

1. What steps in the panel do I take to achieve this?

2. Is there any outside code that needs to be inserted into Tiggzi to make this work?...if yes, what and where?

3. Native app or not? what would be better? note: the data within the assigned pages changes daily. The page urls do not.

Closing:
    Simply, this is a functional website that I desire to perform within an app. Where do I even begin?

Thanks for your patience and assistance.

Return to “Issues”