Hi, I found what seems to be a serious bug in the Plugin import. I imported a page plugin from another project and when I tried to export to .ipa the build failed.
Steps to reproduce the bug
- Create a new Blank jQuery Mobile App. This will be project 1.
- Attach iOS Certificate and Provision Files
- Export as .ipa file.
- Everything goes ok.
- Open another jQuery Mobile App.
- Create a Page.
- Export this page as a plugin ( export only the page).
- Open project 1.
- Import the page plugin
- Now try to generate the .ipa file exporting to .ipa
- Appery.io returns the following:
Code: Select all
Build Error Most likely build error cause:
No additional message was generated.
I repeat the process several times. The Plugin feature is one of the most interesting features of Appery.io tools, and can break a project, avoiding to export to .ipa if not fixed.
I had to created another project and redo it all by hand so it can be exported( no plugin imported)...