Chris6743166

pushNotificationToken is missing; console.log messages missing

None of the console.log messages which have been added to the start page (home.html) of my app are appearing in the Weiner console. They are called on Push Initialize, Device Ready and Load.

What is more, when installed on an iOS device, pushNotificationToken is null and does not appear in localstorage, despite the latest PushPlugin enabled and push enabled in the Appery Push setttings area.

I had this problem yesterday so I posted for help on the forum. Within 30 minutes of posting the message, the problem disappeared and so I deleted my post, but now it is back. I have no idea whether that was something you did at your end.

Can you help?

The app is called "Treff" and is shared with support. No source has been edited. One custom plugin is installed but the problem persists with and without that plugin enabled, so I am confident that is not the issue.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris6743166

So, again, within 30 minutes of posting this message, pushNotificationToken has reappeared without me doing a thing. What is more, Push Initialize is firing again.

Can you please confirm that this is something you've fixed at your end? And if so, what can I do to avoid this problem appearing again?

Also, the console.log messages for Device Ready and Load events are still not appearing in the Weiner console. What might be causing that problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Chris,

How do you check the log in the app, using the Weinre debugger? Please check the same events with an alert, for example, to be sure it was triggered.
The push init should run each time the app is opening

Chris6743166

Hi Serhii,

Thanks for the reply. Push Init was not being triggered, however, now it is. I did not make any changes at my end for that to happen.

Everything seems to be working fine, except the fact that console.log messages for Device Ready and Load events are still not appearing in the Weiner debugger. Those events are firing because the functions they call are running as expected, however, my console.log messages for those events are not appearing in the Weiner debugger.

Chris

Serhii Kulibaba

The weinre debugger might be initialized after these events, that is why I asked you to add alerts to see them in the application instead of the console.log

Return to “Issues”