tommy.boisvert

Web preview doesn't work.

Web preview is not working. A lot of components are not displayed. In Chrome and FireFox, same result. http://www.gotiggr.com/preview/15255/...

maxkatz

The URL you shared is not public so we can't test it. You can make it pubic by going to Web Preview/Configure and check 'Anybody can view this project on the Web'. Keep in mind that anyone will be able to access your project.

If you prefer to keep the project private, please share it with just me via Share on Projects page.
Go to My Account Manage Users. Add max at exadel dot com.
On Projects page, click Share for that project and specify access.

tommy.boisvert

Thanks for the quick reply. The URL is now public. I think the problem occurs because I added "Vertical Box" after I added my fields, and I sent it to back (container). If I delete a field an create it again on top of the container, it seems to work. So the problem seems to be with the ordering of controls. Even if I clicked on "Send to back" for the box, it doesn't seems to work properly and fields must be added after (on top).

tommy.boisvert

I did some more tests and this is really the problem. If I move a field outside the box, then I move it again into the box, it will be displayed. I will do that for all my fields.

A quick question... is it normal that the arrow for listbox doesn't appear in preview? If I click on the field I can see the list of values, but this is not obvious that this field is a listbox when the arrow is not shown. In edit mode the arrow is displayed.

tommy.boisvert

For the small arrow problem for listbox fields, with Firefox the arrow is displayed, but with Chrome it is not displayed. I'm on a Mac. So I think the problem is specific to Chrome and Safari. It works with Firefox so I will use it to make a screenshot.

maxkatz

I reproduced the problem with vertical box. Will report it as as bug (this issue is also marked at Problem/Acknowledged).

As for drop down error, I get the same. It works in Firefox but not in Chrome. Will also report it.

Return to “Issues”