auraelius

How to customize slider?

I'm having trouble with sliders.

1) I set the [max, current & min] values to [5,3,1] and they always are reset to [100,65,0]. How do I make these values stick?

2) There is a numerical readout to the left of the slider that I cannot remove. How do I get rid of it?

maxkatz

How to customize slider?

I was to set the slider to the values you provided, here is an example: http://gotiggr.com/preview/17708/mob-...

As for hiding the input field, that's not supported right now. Although, you should be able to hide it by using custom JavaScript and invoking it on load event (when page loaded).

auraelius

How to customize slider?

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm able to now do the same by using the tab key to move from field to field in the slider properties form. I was just clicking in the different fields before and the values weren't sticking.

I notice that the unhideable input field doesn't display properly in OSX Safari 5.1 or OSX Chrome 13.0.782.220 but it displays correctly in Firefox 6.02, the iOS Simulator 4.3 and various platforms in Adobe Device Central.

Thanks again.

maxkatz

How to customize slider?

The values not sticking without clicking Tab (or Enter) is a bug and we will fix it.

Can you post pictures how it looks on the platforms you listed above?

auraelius

How to customize slider?

You bet!

maxkatz

How to customize slider?

Thanks, I'll report this as bug.

Return to “Issues”