Dan Hoeck

I have a page that utilizes Google Maps. When the page is navigated to, the back button does not work.

Any button I have added to the page that onclick, navigates to another page, does not work.

Dan Hoeck

I have a page that utilizes Google Maps. When the page is navigated to, the back button does not work.

I'm getting the following error on the test page:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'msie' of undefined

I am unable to recreate the issue on the published site, because when I click the link to navigate to the Google maps page, the page automatically redirects to www.appery.io.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Dan,

Is it your custom code that causes the error? Please double check it.
It navigates to appery.io because this address is specified as Link component parameter 'URL', just replace it with the needed URL.

Dan Hoeck

instead of using the default header "back" button, I had to use java instead to make it work. On clicking the custom "back" button (instead of a header back button), I used the following javascript:

{
parent.history.back();
return false;
}

Return to “Issues”