Al7220105

Can't upload images using Appery Media Manager

Hi,

I've been trying to upload images using Appery Media Manager all morning. I've also been experiencing problems where app settings don't seem to save. I was trying on a Windows 8.1 machine using both IE and Chrome. I've now switched to a mac using Safari and also chrome and each and every time I get the same error:

Error: It seems uploaded file "xxxxxxxx.png" is not an Image or have been broken (e.g. bad extension)

I've tried lots of different images, different sizes and sources. It would seem there is either an issue with the media manager or something has broken in my project.

Thanks,
Al

Louis

Mine's working fine - Chrome on Windows 7.

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Please send us any file you have problem with at a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a.

Al7220105

Files sent. It was all working fine a few days ago. The only thing I can thing of is that yesterday I accidentally added a new page (had 3 already) and I got an alert. I am wondering if that is inhibiting uploading anything else?

Thanks for the quick reply :-)

Maryna Brodina

Ok, thanks! I'll update via email.

Al7220105

Just to update the common factor on my end was the network. I tried over 3G and all is working as expected. I guess one more I can blame on our networking team ;-)

Thanks for the assistance

Return to “Issues”