taucher

What is wrong with the Appery.io support team? [Max Katz - Check Please]

Hello,

I am using Appery.io for 1.5 years, technically it is a very good platform.

But for support and community, there are lots of problems:

1) It is very hard to explain the problem to the support team. I think they don't want to understand. (Also i read lots of topic having explaining problem to the appery stuff.)

2) As you can see the image below, I had an issue with minification in Ionic/Angular App. But the team checked it as solved. (It is not solved).

https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

has the same issue.

So before new price plans, new document ui, you need a really good support team.

Best Regards,

Clement Yew

I guess their focus is on introducing "new" price plans on a regular basis.

maxkatz

I'm sorry about this, we will ensure that email tickets are in "pending" state until the issue is fixed. We will then notify you when the bug has bee resolved and close the ticket.

neuronhighway9522

I have the same problem where some of the support staff either does not understand or just sends an answer that has nothing to do with the problem... Its very fustrating especially since every link from the Forum no longer works. Bummer.

So maybe Appery is moving away from supporting Newbies and people who do not derive their living from programming...if so ... heres some feedback....... I tried to get yet an experienced programmer to finish the bits I cant figure out

here was his response to using Appery.io

"I've spent some time this weekend looking at the app and I don't currently feel comfortable trying to add onto this application or charging you an hourly rate. I'd be spending most of my time trying to figure out the interface of appery.

The app looks great so far and I believe it is very functional, but I don't feel comfortable with my ability to add features on top of the framework. If you want, i can rebuild the app in Javascript once the prototype is built in appery. Thank you"

So catch 22 for some of us that's for certain. This is the third person I have approached who is a senior programmer. first one said the documentation was terrible (and that was the old one with pics) the second one said that the platform glitched too much for his taste. yet with the pricing increase... Im getting more nervous..... Thanks for letting us share our opinions.

Clement Yew

I agree with you as well neuronhighway. Everytime I want to do something, most of the time I had to scour the docs or the forums.

The old doc links are now all broken. And when I ask an experienced programmer to help me out, he has to spend a lot of time trying to figure things out too.

I don't know, with their constant price increase, and level of support, I'm getting nervous too.....

If money is their top priority, maybe they should consider looking for investors who can pump in millions so that they can focus on getting things right first.

Return to “Issues”