Tom7044357

Devices not registering in database(again)

Hello,

Everytime i make a new app and i want to use pushnotifications i have a problem with devices not registering in the database. Sometimes it works out of nowhere but this time it doesn't work at all.

I've enabled the Cordova plugins: Device, Notification and PushPlugin. I've added a fresh Google Services JSON File and Firebase Admin SDK JSON File while also linking a database and enabling push notification in settings.

I'm getting a little bit sad of how unclear it can be to make Appery add devices to the database when you install it on your mobile phone.

Also, when i click "Learn more" beneath the Google Services JSON File button i get redirected to a 403 forbidden page, which is just bad in my opinion. Either create the page or remove the redirect link.

Do you have a solution for my problem?

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Ron,

What libraries version do you use in the project? Have you installed the app to the device after all these settings?

Tom7044357

Hello Serhii,

I use libraries version 5.0. I have reinstalled the app multiple times on my device after every change i made.

Serhii Kulibaba

Please [share] (https://docs.appery.io/docs/teams-sha...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and provide us with the following information:

1) App name
2) JSON config file, which you use in the push notifications tab

Serhii Kulibaba

Thank you, let's continue the discussion in the ticket #37964

Return to “Issues”