umkdev

Tab Panel height is wrong in Web Preview

The Tab Panel Container does not obey the vertical size in Web Preview.

I have tab panel with a height set to 768 in the design window. In Web Preview, the content in my tab panel gets cut off because the height reverts to 348.

maxkatz

I wasn't able to reproduce this problem, I got the correct height in preview. Once you entered the new height value, make sure you hit Enter for the changes to be applied. Then also make sure to hit Save (we are working on adding auto-save) before doing preview. Please let me know if this helped.

umkdev

I tried your suggestion and still have the same problem. I'll share the project with you so you can take a look. Once you have access, notice on Screen3 that the "URL to this Enrollment" field is visible in design but cut off in Web Preview. thanks.

maxkatz

I previewed the project in browser, and got the same behavior. I will submit it as a bug.

umkdev

Is there a way for me to follow the bug and know when its been fixed? thanks.

maxkatz

Not right now, we are working on making bug/feature tracking public. I'll post here when the issue is fixed.

maxkatz

We fixed this problem. Look for a fix in build 1.2.0. You can find out the current build on Tiggr home page, in the bottom right corner.

Return to “Issues”