Deon

Account Cancelled:URGENT

Hi

My account has been cancelled. Please advise how I can re-instate it.
This is urgent.

Deon

I see it has been cancelled due to payment failure. My payment and email details has changed. That is the reason why. Please can you provide me with access to re-instate the account.

The account is for a href="mailto:deon@mobileapp-studio.com" rel="nofollow"deon@mobileapp-studio.com/a

Thank you

Illya Stepanov

Hi Deon,

Please send a support request at a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a we will help you with this.

Deon

I did. Thank you.

Deon

So this is how Appery operates......

During this year my credit card expired and I got a new one. I also changed my email address due to the fact that I changed companies.

My mistake in not notifying Appery of this change, however it was not intentional or deliverate.

Appery then cancels my account today because it is up for renewal and obviously payment went unpaid because they still have my old card details and says that I cancelled it, which is totally incorrect and now they want me to pay a $150 excluding renewal fee just to re-instate the account. I personally think that that is very unethical and unprofessional. It was not intentional that I did not change my particulars.

In addition, my apps have been down now for more than 12 hours and cannot be accessed by any user. This is such bad and shocking customer service.

My question is, why was my account not simply suspended like every other company would do and give me an opportunity to rectify the situation instead of cancelling my subscripsion and accusing me of cancelling it and demanding that I pay $150 to fix the issue. Further, why did Appery not simply have a notice on their console, warning me about the renewal as well as a notice to say I was suspended and what to do to rectify the situation.

Please can we have this resolved asap.This is now causing huge problems with my users.

Deon

....and still no reply????

Deon

... and still no reply any this platform, your telephone and a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a.

This has now become absolutely unacceptable. Your service is in the least to say pathetic.
My customers are now threatening to cancel their agreements with me, because I am in breach of contract with them because of Appery's inability to handle this simple matter in a timeous manner.

I am personally disgusted by your lack of interest and commitment to service.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Deon,

Unfortunately, we're still waiting for the information from our Management team, we'll contact you as soon as we get it. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.

Return to “Issues”