SteveLacy

ApplicationDelegate.h Xcode problem

Today, I exported the Xcode for a project that I had released in the Apple App Store recently. When opening the Xcode file in Xcode, there's an error in the ApplicationDelegate.h file on line 10 as shown:

#import

The Xcode error states:

'Cordova/CDVViewController.h' file not found!

I just exported some Xcode earlier this week and it worked fine. Was there an update made to the export in the past few days that has created this problem?

Maryna Brodina

Hello! No, there was no any update... What is your xCode version?

SteveLacy

Too strange. I'm using Xcode 4.6.3 (just released recently).

I can open an Xcode project that I created with Appery on June 11 (3 days ago) just fine. No errors.

I can also open the Xcode project from this same Appery app from a couple of weeks ago just fine.

But when I open the Xcode project created today (I even had Appery create another to confirm), it gives the error.

I will share the project Lenexa Christian Center with a href="mailto:support@Appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@Appery.io/a. You can create the Xcode and see if you get the same result. I will also email my Xcode export to a href="mailto:support@Appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@Appery.io/a.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks!

Maryna Brodina

Thank you for that, but testing might take time unfortunately. I'll let you know as soon as I get any information.

Maryna Brodina

Could you tell us your app name?

Maryna Brodina

Ok, I see it now - Lenexa Christian Center

Maryna Brodina

Hello! We tested file you sent in xCode 4.5.2 (no errors/warnings) and in xCode 4.6.3 (I've sent you the screenshot). Could you try again please?

SteveLacy

Wow. I tried again today and it worked! Not sure what was up, but it must have been an issue on my end that a reboot solved.

Thanks for digging into it.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Steve,

Glad it's working now.

Return to “Issues”