Casey Dudley

issues after update

Hey Appery.io folks,

I was recently prompted to update my appery.io dashboard and site. Excited to see the new innovated features appery has to offer with its update I decided to update my profile. However with that update came an error with my app reading my database. When I test my app, my database is not being read or listed on to my app. This is a situation that just transpired with the new update because before the update my app the mapping (which I have place a plethora of hour and days mapping) was connecting correctly and working. This update has delayed productivity of my app, time that I cant get back. Hopefully my mapping is not gone and you guys can help me reset what my app used to be before the update since I am also a monthly subscriber and user of appery.io.

Hopefully you guys can get back to me soon with a solution.

obullei

issues after update

Hello!

As a workaround try the following steps:

1. Logout from Appery.io

2. Clear cache and cookies for Appery.io

3. Close browser without saving session

4. Open Appery.io editor and try again

Please let me know if it helps.

Casey Dudley

issues after update

Im sorry Arina, your suggestion is not working. My services are not invoking although everything in my events are set up

Casey Dudley

issues after update

Im sorry Arina, your suggestion is not working. My services are not invoking although everything in my events are set up

Casey Dudley

issues after update

can i share my app with you? All of my services were invoking until this update happened and now they're not working at all

obullei

issues after update

Hello!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Please check now?

Casey Dudley

issues after update

nope, the issues still remains for my app

Illya Stepanov

issues after update

Hi Casey,

Please share (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and send us the app name.
And please give us step-by-step instruction what is not working and how it should work.

Kateryna Grynko

issues after update

Hi Casey,

Did you get it working?

Return to “Issues”