vommicha

Where are the 'endless' controls/elements?

One of the reviewers says: "Endless supply of elements/controls". This is probably an embarrassing question but: where are they? I can only see a very few basic elements and controls. Plus: I can't find the mobile ones he is talking about.

maxkatz

Which review are you referring to you? We have a good number of controls and are working on adding more. To switch to mobile prototype, switch Screen Type property to Mobile (we are making this simpler in next release)

vommicha

Thanks! I really don't want to complain :), since it's all free so far. However, here are some must have elements for website mockups:

• checkboxes: selectable as single and groups(!). With the possibility to easily add/remove boxes/elements within a group. It's not convenient to make a group out of many single ones.

• radio buttons: same applies here as for checkboxes

• vertical and horizontal scroll bars

• search button / search box

nice to have:

• star ratings

• map boxes

• .... and so on

maxkatz

Thanks for the feedback!

Whether you have one or many check boxes, they are all selectable. Do you have an example (link) of check boxes in a group, where only one can be clicked?

I guess you can create a search box by putting together an input field with a button.

We are working on adding vertical and horizontal scroll bars, icons and more.

Return to “Issues”