Deon

Certain Android Phones not firing services

Hi

I have two phones
Samsung S7 running Android 7
Samsung Note running Android 7

These phones do not execute any service event.

Services are fired perfectly on other phones such as IPhone Samsung S8 and various older Android devices.

When firing the event nothing happens at all.
Thanks

Illya Stepanov

Hello Deon -

Which Libraries version you're using in Appery.io project? And have you tried to debug your running app on the device with Weinre or any other tools -- is there any errors that might be.

Deon

Hi
No errors on Wienre. I is like tapping the button but there is no click event at all.

Illya Stepanov

We testing all our binary builds on pure Android 7 devices and we didn't encounter anything like this. Probably this is some specific case related to your app, could you please enable share with support and specify the app name -- we will test it on our side.

Deon

Hi

I can share it but it is not just one app, it seems to happen a on a few of my apps.

You can check B Swim School. It is shared with support.

Tap Signup and try to register or even login with any login, it should tell you that your username or password does not exist but does not even get to fire the service.

Thank you

Serhii Kulibaba

It sends requests without problems, if you run the application on your mobile device:

But it doesn't work in Appery.io tester application either in the browser test, because you use the Cordova plugin on the login button, which is not available there

Deon

What are you talking about? What Cordova plugin. My apps do not work in appery tester because I connect to a remote database. Your tester cannot connect to it because it will only connect to https and not http.

PLEASE READ THE ISSUE I LOGGED. THE APP DOES NOT WORK ON CERTAIN PHONES. THE APP WORKS 100% ON 99% OF ALL DEVICES OUT THERE EXCEPT Samsung S7.

This issue has nothing to do with the login button. Try any button, it wont work, Specifically on those devices that I mentioned. Did you test on a Samsung S7????

Serhii Kulibaba

1. We can't test other pages because we need to be signed in to open the page except login or reg1.
    1. On the login page, service "apperySign", "before send" event uses the plugin window.plugins.toast which is not available on the Appery.io tester application.
    2. On the Reg1Parent/Reg1Coach pages you use the same plugin window.plugins.toast on the "next" button
    3. Please install the application to the device directly from the .apk file to make it work (We've checked it already on our side)
Deon

It is installed as an APK
Did you test it on a Samsung S7 running Android 7?
Can I post a link to a video so that you can see for yourself? Works on all other phones tested expect the two that I mention.

Return to “Issues”