Louis

Appery - Images not loading

Is there any issues with Appery media server? When previewing my app in web browser, any images loaded from media manager are missing.

Louis

Ok - They are working again. But it's done this a few times on and off for a month or so. Are the any known issues?

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Louis,

Usually in these cases we ask users to clear browser cache and cookies. Could you please try this, if you have such issue in future?

Louis

It's working again now - but I had cache disabled and tried different browser but had the same results.

I think this may of been related to this: https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

Maryna Brodina

Hello Louis,

I guess it is different problem because in post you mentioned the problem is with images which are not loaded in Media Manager itself, but your problem is that images (uploaded to Media Manager) are not loaded on preview.

Is that right?

Louis

Ah right, yes you are correct.

It's only when you preview the app (in browser), any images loaded from media manager sometimes do not load, images loaded outside i.e. through rest call are loaded fine.

This issue has occurred about 5-10 times within the past two months. I'm just wondering if it's something you are aware of (server related) and other users have reported, or if it's just my end.

Maryna Brodina

There might be some other reports about this issue, but I can't recall anything like that unfortunately.

Have you tried checking errors in console when this happens?

Louis

Yes, it was showing 404 errors (missing).

It seems to be working fine at the moment though. Next time I'll screen shot and update or start a thread.

Louis

Update:

It was doing it again earlier, this was the message in console:

"Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html: {url to resource}"

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Could you post you public app link so we can test app when this problem is happening?

Return to “Issues”