Jaime Vergara

ITMS-90101 "This bundle does not support one or more of the devices that were supported in the previous bundle for this

first, sorry my english

I have publish my app in Apple Store in Nov-2015 (no problem)
Now I recently made some minimun changes, mostly graphics (no new library, no new pluggins) compile and generated .IPA

When try to update my app in Apple Store. I have ERROR "This bundle does not support one or more of the devices that were supported in the previous bundle for this app. Bundles must continue to support any devices previously supported. (ITMS-90101)

I can publish update app in Play Store. no problem in that platform.

Maybe some validations change in Apple Store platform???
have I to make some change in config file??

Inicially my app was in cordova v2.2.. I tried to compile with v2.3 and v3.0 to fix problem, but nothing works

Please help.

Jaime Vergara

ITMS-90101 "This bundle does not support one or more of the devices that were supported in the previous bundle for this

thanks for your answer. I did see the link before post my problem. I had created a provisioning file before and .CER and .P12 file the first time I publish my app.
so I just regenerated or compile my app with the same key files.

Do you think I have to generate those file again??

Jaime Vergara

Finally,

I regenerated all the files (CER. CSR, PEN, P12) and my app pass.
Now I am waiting confirmation's email from Apple plataform.

I hope this help someone else..

Thanks

Lydia

Hi
I still have the same problem despite I regenerated all the distribution certificates as well as the provisioning profile
can you help please?
Regards

Illya Stepanov

Hi Lydia - I'm not sure if your specific case is related to certificates and provisioning profile used to sign your bundle, but you should check that you use the same configuration for them that was used with your previous app bundles.

Lydia

Hi Illya ..
My couple of certificates were expeired and I generated a new couple of certificates with apple that match together ... but this problem is before the certificate generation...
the ITMS-90101 "This bundle does not support one or more of the devices that were supported in the previous bundle ....."
I am sure I did not change any devices in the UIDevice Capabilities"

Illya Stepanov

This message means that your current build settings do not match your initially submitted app to the App Store. You should check this in iTunes Connect when you uploading your current binary package and see which exact device family it has - Universal or iPhone only and match it with your current build. But keep in mind that if you are making any source files changes in the builder they're should be reverted to defaults and we suggest to do such adjustments in xCode before submitting the package.

Lydia

My devices are iPhone and iPad in the devicefamily I did not change it since I started from version 1
I have no changes in the source except the info.plist where I increment the build nbr for iTunes submitting
I don't know how to make it in Xcode and I don't think I am supposed to do
My app is shared

Return to “Issues”