SteveLacy

steve@myflock.com

The recent Appery platform update seems to have fixed my prior issue with iOS 10.2 links, but as I found when trying to create an archive of my project in Xcode, there's a new error "Cordova/NSData+Base64.h file not found". This causes the build to fail, preventing the release of the app in Xcode.

I was able to find a work around here:

https://github.com/katzer/cordova-plu...

but it would be good if they Appery folks fix the Appery Xcode project export to include everything needed for an iOS build in Xcode.

Thanks!

Steve

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

steve@myflock.com

Hello Steve,

Thank you for sharing these details. We will check the issue and let you know the result of our investigation.
Thank you for your patience while we fix this, we are sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Illya Stepanov

steve@myflock.com

Hello Steve,

Could you please clarify which Libraries version you're using and have you updated the Core Cordova plugins versions for this project? And please provide us with Appery.io project name for this case.

SteveLacy

steve@myflock.com

emThis reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cordova/NSData+64.h file not found - Error with Xcode build./em

With the January 2017 Appery platform update, a new problem has been introduced with the Xcode Project export.

The Appery export works OK, but when you go to build the app (or run simulator) the build fails with "Cordova/NSData+64.h file not found".

I was able to find a workaround here:

https://github.com/katzer/cordova-plu...

Where I manually downloaded and installed the missing files using Xcode. That solved the problem, but it would be good if Appery updated the export so the app works in Xcode properly.

SteveLacy

steve@myflock.com

I updated the app to Libraries version v4.0. I'm now seeing that the some older Cordova plugins are enabled and the newer ones are not.
My assumption was that applying the update to the v4.0 libraries would update the cordova plugins. I guess I was wrong?

For my next updated app, I'll make sure the latest Cordova plugins are also enabled.

BTW - the app is named Carpenters Way Digital Campus.

Illya Stepanov

steve@myflock.com

If you had an app with older Libraries version and you have updated it to version 4.0 - all the core Cordova plugins should be updated manually respectively in your Appery.io project.

Jukka8703986

steve@myflock.com

This is still a problem with libraries version v1.2.

When are you going to fix this?

Illya Stepanov

steve@myflock.com

The Libraries version 1.2 has an old PhoneGap version which does not supports the latest mobile platforms -- we highly recommend to use the latest Libraries version with your Appery.io projects.

Jukka8703986

steve@myflock.com

Hi Illya,
Version 1.2 is the newest available Libraries version in Angular/Ionic app. And when trying to create an archive of project in Xcode, there's a error "Cordova/NSData+Base64.h file not found"

Illya Stepanov

steve@myflock.com

Could you please share a little bit more details about your Appery.io project in specific we would need your project GUID?

Return to “Issues”