Sithan

Video capture not working after upgrade v5.0

Hi Team,

We tried to capture video but not working on V5.0. Earlier(V4.1) it's works fine.

Image Capture and Gallery functions are works well in V 5.0 only Video Capture only not working.

I've installed latest media capture plugin, after enabled that,I can't able to export App from Appery.

Ca you please help on this.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Sithan,

Please check the Cordova version which is required in that plugin. Does it fit to your current one?

Sithan

Hello Serhii,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have checked. Just to inform you my findings.
Earlier versions like V 4.1 media and capture plug inside are default plugins provided by apperyio. But for latest version V 5.1 there is no default plug in for media and capture.

May I know any reason behind that.

Coming back to your question, yes I have installed custom cordova latest versions for capture plug in V3. 0 and v. 3.0.1

But I enabled in app settings I can't able to export either android or ios

Let me know thoughts.

But once I e

Serhii Kulibaba

Please share (https://docs.appery.io/docs/teams-sha...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and provide us with the app name. We will check the build log

Sithan

Hi Serhii,

We have shared the app under Sharing with Support

APP name : CollabticAppNew

Steps to test APP

Once you Installed app in Device Either IOS or Android first page itself showing Image,Video, audio options in bottom of the page.

Next step , Tap on Video option you will get popup says,

1.Take Video

1. Select Video from Gallery

Tap on Take Video this option is not working.

Note: select Video from Gallery works fine.

Kindly help on video capture.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Sithan,

Sorry for the delay. According to our logs, your last build was successful. Could you please clarify if you still have this issue?

Sithan

Hi Evgene,

Thanks a lot for reply, Yes still we have issue in Capture video, it's not working in
V5.0.

Can you please guide me on Capture video plugin from mobile app with latest version.

Just to remainder, We don't have any bugs our app. when we tried to add phone gap capture plugin we can't able to download the build

Can you suggest alternate solution for this video capture.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Dear Sithan,

Unfortunately, custom plugins are outside the scope of standard Appery.io platform support. You may consider purchasing Advisory Pack to get more in-depth help on this question. Here is more information about it: http://appery.io/services/#Advisory_Pack

Simon Toon8696405

I'm getting the same problem. Capture plugin was included as standard in 4.1 (which I had working in my app). Apply libraries for 5.0 and Capture plugin has gone....leaving me high and dry without that feature.

Have tried importing cordova-plugin-media-capture (various builds) but this causes the export to APK to fail and I have to remove them.

Is this plugin coming back?

Simon

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Simon,

Right, that plugins might not work properly in the newest version of libraries, so the best solution would revert it back to the previous one. If you want to make it work with 5.0, please create a new empty app with different plugin's versions: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plu... 3.0, 2.0 etc.

Return to “Issues”