SteveLacy

error itms-90475 invalid bundle. ipad multitasking support requires launch story board

when I went to upload my app using Xcode (7.0.1), I got the following error:

error itms-90475 invalid bundle. ipad multitasking support requires launch story board

After a bit of research, I found the following resolution:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32...

This solved my problem. I thought I would share with others that may have the same issue.

josh

Thank you for sharing, Steve. I had the same issue and the article helped!
Much appreciated,
Josh

Voltaire

I got the following erros when uploading a new ipa file to apple store, I did download the binary ipa from appery and when I upload it using application loader in mac , I got the following issues:

Invalid Bundle - iPad Multitasking support requires these orientations: 'UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait,UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRight'. Found '$availableValues' in bundle xxxxxxxxxx

Invalid Bundle - iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board in bundle 'xxxxxxxxx'

Bundle is invalid - The bundle xxxxx in xxxxxx.app contains an invalid key in the Info.plist file: CFBundleResourceSpecification.

I am using the external resource 3.0 with cordova 4 from appery

Any help please

Voltaire

Yet the same problem with another application, is it a build issue in your modification this weekend ?!

Vinny B

Since the update this morning is this still a valid fix?

Evgene Karachevtsev

Vinny,

Yes, this workaround should be valid still.

Dinesh Waitage

You can find "Requires full screen" checkbox under General Targets

Return to “Issues”