Sabrina Dubois

Calendar

I have read dozens of queries from your customers asking about some sort of calendar plug-in or support, and you (for at least 12 months) keep saying that it's "not yet supported".

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in saying.. how about you make this function available!

Maryna Brodina

Calendar

Hello!

Please provide more details about function you mentioned.

Sabrina Dubois

Calendar

It seems a lot of people (including myself) are simply wanting some sort of plug in where entries have been entered into a database can be called upon and displayed in a nicely laid out calendar format without having to learn jquery and javascript from scratch. If you want to reach out to those who have very little programming skills (or are just very lazy), this would be a nice addition to what you currently have to offer.

Calendars are probably one of the most important aspects of life, because people have poor time management skills, and there are a lot of people / developers out there that are wanting to make profit from this. What you currently have to offer is pretty awesome, but this is one thing you should really consider making an easy solution when building apps.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Calendar

Hello Sabrina,

We'll forward you request to our development team, but we can't guarantee that this feature will be implemented in the nearest releases.

Return to “Issues”