gubi

zipalign tool

I created android apps, when i try to publish, google asking about apk is not zipaligned. so if i use Appery , i can not publish on google play? can you provide the steps to create zipalign APK? Thanks

Maryna Brodina

zipalign tool

You can publish app created with Appery.io on Google Play. You just need to zipalign your .apk file. It's required by Google Play and has nothing to do with Appery.io. First you have to download Android SDK https://developer.android.com/sdk/ind..., open command line, specify entire path to zipalign file (in folder where you install SDK there is tools folder with zipalign file) and run the following command prezipalign [-f] [-v] infile.apk outfile.apk/pre

gubi

zipalign tool

is there any problem with appery or google play store? because i have done with zipaligned there requirement. but still showing this , You need to check the icon inside your APK because it is not valid.

Maryna Brodina

zipalign tool

We're working on your request. I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.

Maryna Brodina

zipalign tool

Please upload icon on App settings - Android binary - Icon section. It should be .png icon with 72x72 size.

Dzhengiz Ablekim

zipalign tool

Hi! Where to find the App settings? And can you please describe a bit more the steps? Thank you!

Evgene Karachevtsev

zipalign tool

Hello Dzhengiz,

Hope this screenshot will help you:

Evgene Karachevtsev

zipalign tool

Hello Dzhengiz,

Hope this screenshot will help you:

Dzhengiz Ablekim

zipalign tool

Thank you for the screenshot Evgene! I am not so sure if I am on the right place. Let me to tell you my issue: I have an app which is already in the google store. I have created my project with App Inventor and thanks to Apptomarket I modify it. After that I wanted to update the version and some other changes in the application. Once I star to upload the project with name_new_zipAlign.apk the google store gave me an error that I don't have an icon and I can't upload it in this way. Here my question is coming: How or what to use to insert the icon on the project? :)

Thank you in advance for your answer/help!

Evgene Karachevtsev

zipalign tool

Dzhengiz,

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand you correctly, could you please clarify did you make your app with Appery.io?

Return to “Issues”