FPsystems

Export to HTML

Allow exporting and saving of screens to HTML/CSS (without having to web preview) .

maxkatz

Export to HTML

Tiggr already has this feature: http://blog.gotiggr.com/2011/01/expor...

FPsystems

Export to HTML

Great - thanks! Did not realize this option was there. The only thing that would make this even better is if you can save the screen names and css files with the names you have assigned (rather than the system assigned names scree-nnnnn etc). All the references within the files would of course need to be changed to reflect this. This would make it much easier for us to find and make changes to the HTML files. I think the screen names are used for the files to make them unique at your end, but since the files are being exported to a user's local system, this should not cause a problem. If this can be done it would be awesome!

maxkatz

Export to HTML

Thanks, I'll add this to our TODO list.

David K

Export to HTML

Cool I did not realize this feature was in here already, kinda hidden away, as pretty much everything else has been easily self-discovered (great job accomplishing that in a complex tool like this!)

I look forward to seeing the code being output and such...

maxkatz

Export to HTML

We will make Export to HTML more visible, probably adding an icon in Projects page so you don't have to click Options/

Return to “Issues”