Shubham Kumar

Windows Phone Config Not available

The default Icon is not working for Windows Phone and also their is no option for Windows Phone splash image or start up Image change which if you can't do that just disable the start up Image.

Ihor Didevych

Hello,

Could you clarify, what do you mean, by "The default Icon is not working"?

P.S. You can change the icon in source files.

Shubham Kumar

in Android Binary and IOS binary their are settings for change icon, splash screen but not available in WINDOWS BINARY

Ihor Didevych

I'll check if we can add it to our todo list, but unfortunately currently there is no plan to implement such functionality

Shubham Kumar

don't you think the Icon is a necessary Item if that is not Available why support for windows phone?

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

Unfortunately there is no immediate plans, but this request was added to our todo list. Tank you!

Bruce Stuart

Appery applications submitted to the Windows phone store are now being rejected by the Windows Phone store because (to quote the rejection note from the store):
===============================================================
The application's 'pin to start', 'application list', or 'games hub' icon is a generic Windows Phone icon.

Note: The ""pin-to-start"" tile is different from the icon and tile images submitted with the application. The ""pin-to-start"" tile is located within the XAP. After an application is installed, users can pin the application to the Start screen by pressing and holding the application icon from the Application List. The tile needs to be unique to the application so that end users can visually associate the tile with your application. Please review the following MSDN document for more information regarding Tiles for Windows Phone (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libra....
===============================================================

So - In order to continue to be able to deploy apps to the windows phone store - and continue to advertise that you can deploy an Appery app across all 3 phone stores (without having to modify the source - which at this juncture I have no idea how to) --- don't there need to be some changes to the Appery Builder-UI to support the images that are now causing apps to be rejected?

Please let me know - as I'm now unable to deploy this app to that store.

Best,

Bruce

Illya Stepanov

Hi Bruce - We will investigate this issue ASAP and I've forwarded this information to our development team.

Bruce Stuart

Any update you can provide Illya ??

Illya Stepanov

We've reported this and our developers working on it.

Return to “Issues”