M R

Messaging app works on browser only, not on Android.

I created the sample TiggiMessages app (in the tutorials) that uses the Tiggzi DB. it works OK in the browser (iphone or PC) but when I exported the Android binary and put it on my phone, it did not work. It shows the UI but the grid is blank. No messages are listed and adding new messages does not work. Can you tell me what things to check that could cause this problem?

maxkatz

Please share the app for collaboration with a href="mailto:support@tiggzi.com" rel="nofollow"support@tiggzi.com/a so we can try it.

Polina Antipova

Hi there!

I see the project named "sendgrid3", shared by michael@.... Is it yours?
"sendgrid3" contains just one screen with email sending logic, there are no Tiggzi DB services.
However, I've checked functionality of "sendgrid3" mail sending on Chrome 20, and installed as APK on HTC One V (Android 4.0.3) and emulator with Android 2.3.3 - all work perfect.

If this project is not the one you are talking about, please let me know and share the correct one.

M R

The project is called TiggziMessagesApp. account email is mrfkl-a8 at yahoo.

Polina Antipova

Could you please share your application with a href="mailto:support@tiggzi.com" rel="nofollow"support@tiggzi.com/a?

M R

Done. FYI. A new problem occurred just now - unable to export. Got error when trying to export.

Polina Antipova

Thank you for sharing your application with us. It looks great!

We've tested your app on device HTC ONE with Android OS v 4.0.3 and it works perfect for us. What device and Android OS version do you use?

What error do you get, when you are trying to export? Something like "Build failed"?

M R

TMOBILE Samsung Galaxy S SGH-T959 Froyo firmware 2.2.

I was able to deploy another app (The twitter search sample) successfully to this device.

Don't recall the exact error, but something like "oh no, build failed" [ that problem just went away - i exported successfully now].

M R

But the app still does not work on my device. Only on the browser...

Is there an issue supporting the DB service on my device? or something else?

maxkatz

It's not the database, most likely something to do with jQuery Mobile version and your particular Android version (2.2). We'll test on Android 2.2.

Return to “Issues”