Alan Smith

Paypal API return URL

Hi Katya

Thank you for your reply.

I have tested this app on a couple of android devices a Samsumg Galaxy and a Google (Vodafone) Smart 4.

In detail what happens:

A user of the app would like to report that their vehicle has broken down. They navigate the breakdown page (Breakdown.html).

The app then uses geolocation to get the users location. Once their co-ordinates have been received and recorded in local storage the user of the app can then click the 'Request recovery' button.

Once the 'Request recovery' button has been clicked, the InAppBrowser opens and connects to Paypal, which all works fine.

Once the app user has logged into Paypal, and paid for the service, paypal tries to redirect to the confirmation page of the app (SentComplete.html) which is the url given to Paypal and contained in the 'approval_url' local storage. But this bit doesnt happen, the InAppBrowser doesn't close, it stays open and displays the appery.io login page.

So I need the inAppBrowser to close and then the app needs to redirect to the confirmation page sentComplete.html.

This works fine opening as a web app on all browsers and using your own appery app on devices.

Any help would be much appreciated. I can share the app with you if needed etc.

Alan Smith

Paypal API return URL

Hi

Can anyone help me with the redirect? All i need to do i close the InAppBrowser and redirect to a page in the app?

Thanks

Evgene Karachevtsev

Paypal API return URL

Hello Alan,

Please provide us with the the public link to your project and steps to reproduce the issue: http://docs.appery.io/documentation/s... You may email this information to a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a if you think that it is private.

Bruce Stuart

Paypal API return URL

was there any resolution to this thread ? I'd like to use paypal as a payment engine - and it would be interesting to know how well this works....

Evgene Karachevtsev

Paypal API return URL

Hello Bruce,

To be honest too many changes have happened since September. In brief ,I can tell you that you can use Pay Pal Api in you project, but PayPal OAuth Plugin is unavailable because it is updated yet.

Bruce Stuart

Paypal API return URL

Evgene,

Thanks - so I could use PayPal as a payment method - just not as a way of authenticating users ... if I read that correctly??

did I get that right ?

Bruce

Evgene Karachevtsev

Paypal API return URL

Bruce,

Sorry for misunderstanding, you can use PayPal for authentication. In the previous comment I meant, that ready-to-use PayPal OAuth Plugin is still not updated.

Return to “Issues”