Illya Stepanov

Error: Server Scripts "Script 'changePw' already exists" when creating, cloning, saving the script file

Update.

We have access to this script file now, we are working on it.

fender

Error: Server Scripts "Script 'changePw' already exists" when creating, cloning, saving the script file

I have done so 3 times. So now to make it so simple for you I will delete this script which has nothing to do with the problem. There will be zero scripts and yet the script "changePw" will persist and I will not be able to recreate it so that my app functions.

fender

After delete of the script you are interested in (for some reason I don't understand).

maxkatz

We are sorry for the delay. We need to involve our dev. team to figure out what's happening as this shouldn't be happening.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Fender -

Could you please clarify are you under the team management in Appery.io?

The script might not be available to delete function due to permissions setup in your team.

You should ask your account manager either to change the permissions or to delete the script by himself.

fender

The script 'changePw' has been deleted 16 days ago by me. I didn't want to delete it. I initially wanted to modify the script 'changePw', but the 'already exists' error message, which I've shown you, prevented that on 'save'. How do I recreate this script 'changePw' when Appery says it already exists somewhere? Clear as mud? Yes, I am a team member and I created the script 'changePw' a year ago or more. The other team member does not code - he pays the bill.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Fender -

We have checked this issue in our system and this is what we see:

• You have a developer role in your team, and you don't have “Server code” checked in the team settings.

• This script was created by the account manager and it does not have any ACL set.

You don't have access to the script, but you can ask your account manager to handle this either by deleting the script manually or by granting you a permission to do this.

Return to “Issues”