fender

Error: Server Scripts "Script 'changePw' already exists" when creating, cloning, saving the script file

I tried to save, edit, clone, upload this file but the error shown will not allow any action but delete. So I did delete it but it's not gone according to the error message below. Please flush this file out of the database so I can recreate and edit it.

fender

Error: Server Scripts "Script 'changePw' already exists" when creating, cloning, saving the script file

The project is 'Outcomes That Matter' and the account email is a href="mailto:buy@ollyfuntree.com" rel="nofollow"buy@ollyfuntree.com/a . Just want to edit the file, should be easier than this!

Illya Stepanov

Hi Fender -

Please try delete this script file completely from your Server Code tab - and follow this steps:

1. Clear cache and cookies for Appery.io
  2. Close browser without saving session
  3. Open Appery.io editor and try again
fender

Hi Ilya. Tried your solution and it did not work. Can you please use my account details and flush this object out. Really need to update this code. Thanks

Illya Stepanov

You completely deleted this script file and can't create the new one? Do you get the same error, could you please show it with screenshot?

We do not enter into the accounts of our users, if this script persist you can share it with us, like shown here -- https://devcenter.appery.io/documenta...

fender

I have shared the script with support but not the script that is causing the duplicate error as it has been deleted (put persists as a bug). I have shared its clone 'changePw3'.

Illya Stepanov

Sorry, are you still sharing this script with us? We can't find it.

Also have you tried to delete 'changePw3' file?

fender

Yes I am and yes I did. Could you please fix this or pass it on to someone who can. Been waiting a while now. Not the service I'm expecting for a paid account!

Alena Prykhodko

Dear Fender,

Sorry for inconveniences caused.
Could you please share script again, as we still cannot access it.

Return to “Issues”