Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Hi. I seem to be "losing" the page formatting in my Android App sometimes and even happens on different pages. Of course I can't reproduce it but I did manage to get a screen shot from one of the users. I think I've seen something similar in the forums recently but can't find it. Have you any ideas ??
They see this sometimesImage
but should be this (which is what appears most of the time) Image

Serhii Kulibaba

Missing page formatting

Hello Bob,

Could you check are there any errors in console? This:(https://devcenter.appery.io/documenta...) should help.

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

None I can find

Evgene Karachevtsev

Missing page formatting

Hello Bob,

Could you please detail have you tested your app with one device or do you have this issue with several devices?

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Its in use at just one place for now. 7 users and all use samsung galaxy tab 10.1 with android 4.4. It has happened on 2 devices and on 2 different pages in the app. I have a feeling its some css playing up somewhere/sometime but tracking it down is a different problem.

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Am wondering if its maybe jqueryUI. I didn't have all the assets loaded so maybe that was it somehow

Alena Prykhodko

Missing page formatting

Hello Bob,

We are sorry for delay here.
Please give us app public link and steps to reproduce.

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

I'm sorry but I can't reproduce it at will. Just happens now and then. I just seem to remember seeing a different post with something similar. That may have given me a clue to debug also wondered if you guys could remember or maybe seen something similar.
For what its worth: http://appery.io/app/mobile-frame?src...

Bob Fludder

Missing page formatting

Afraid not that one (although it did give some other ideas). Thanks

Return to “Issues”