Josiel Denardi6690187

Back button is missing

I had that to put the "Navigate to page" the "Use full screen" option checked, but after this, the back button of the next page is missing. What the issue, it's a bug?

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Back button is missing

Hello Josiel,

Could you please give more details on the application you are developing and on the services you are applying? Screen shots are appreciated.

John Lee

Back button is missing

Dear Josiel

Good afternoon to you and if you are testing your app via browser, and if page gets reloaded for whatever reason, back button will disappear due to flush of page history..but if you test it on the app test via phone.. it works fine..
i'm sure you have already checked and make sure back button is check on the page that is in question.. good luck to you sir..

JL

Josiel Denardi6690187

Back button is missing

This happened in IOS and Android too, don't only on browser. I need of the refresh because the image from page don't change and the table background don't too.

Exist any method for to do the fresh on picture and table background without do make the page refresh?

The fist picture attached have the page with back button and second page have the page without the back button.

John Lee

Back button is missing

Sorry Josiel... don't see any pictures.....

Josiel Denardi6690187

Back button is missing

Hi, screenshots bellow. regards

John Lee

Back button is missing

thank you for the pictures... i assume you navigate from Garagem to status page (2nd image) and for some reason the picture of car and background do not show up. so you are refreshing the whole page (but HOW are you doing this?) then it loads again and able to see everything correctly, but now.. we are missing back button.. have you tried other option for "Navigate to page"?

JL

Josiel Denardi6690187

Back button is missing

Your explanation is exact.
For to refresh the page for to appear the background image, I used the "Use full screen refresh" option checked, if don't to check this option, the background don't appears.

Summing up:

1. If "Use full screen refresh" unchecked (defaut), the background image from Status Page don't appears.

2. If "Use full screen refresh" is checked, the back button is missing.

In Android systems, It have the physical button for back, but in IOS don't.

Return to “Issues”