M&M

Urgent pls !! Size limit exceeded when uploading Cordova Plugin

hi,

My Cordova Plugin is 37,633 Kb and when I try to upload it, I get the error shown in the screenshot. I have an earlier version of the plugin that uploaded just fine and now there is a new version that I am not able to upload because of this size limit. Please help asap as I cannot do anything without the plugin. There is no way I can reduce the size without breaking something somewhere. Please suggest

Thanks,
MM

M&M

This seems to be an extremely simple issue to solve on your side. Can anyone please assist me with this? My complete application is broken and I cannot fix it back without being to upload this plugin.

Thanks,
M.M

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello,

Unfortunately this is the bug, we've reported it and our development team is working on it at the moment. We'll get back to you when have any update.
Also could you please provide us with the link to the plugin you want to use?

Illya Stepanov

Hello -

The content of this plugin file is much bigger than 60 Mb - currently it's impossible to upload such big plugin file.

M&M

It's just one plugin - and from a very reputed source that is one of the leaders in NoSQL databases. I really don't understand the word "impossible" in this context.

M&M

Now my app is broken without being able to update the plugin. And this seems to be such a simple problem to fix on your side. From when has the size of a file interfered with the workings of a system?

M&M

"The content of this plugin file is much bigger than 60 Mb - currently it's impossible to upload such big plugin file"

This is absolutely not an acceptable answer as I need to answer to my customers

Illya Stepanov

Please read here: https://docs.appery.io/docs/cordova-c...

We have size limitation for the upload of custom plugins.

M&M

This plugin is from Couchbase - it's an official plugin and my app doesn't work without this plugin

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Hello,

This is to inform you that the limit of uploading files larger than 40 Mb is one of the main restrictions applied for custom Cordova plugins. I am sorry, but this limit was set long ago and this is how it works now.
Please note that there are more important issues when using Cordova plugins you may also not be aware of:
https://docs.appery.io/docs/cordova-c....

Return to “Issues”