Deon

Facebook Plugin. Cant load URL

??????????????????
Lack of support is unacceptable.
I have even created a new app, downgraded libraries. Still does not work.

Serhii Kulibaba

Please check the console. It has an error: "Helper is not defined"

Sorry, but I don't see the Facebook service in that application. Could you send us the name of that service or share the new application with only one function - facebook login, which you mentioned yesterday.

Deon

Hi
"Helper not defined" is irrelevant.

You did not see the Facebook Service as I uninstalled it over and over waiting for you guys. Its back in I will leave it.

Please check now. I just cant wait for days to go past. This is a show stopper.

Thanks

Deon

I have found the problem..... NO THANKS TO APPERY.

Regardless of Appery's useless documentation and lack of support (yet again), I eventually figured it out....

All I had to do was was add the redirect url to the whitelist of the Facebook App under the Login Settings.

Serhii, if you followed your own documentation, you would have realized this vital step was missing from your doc! I dont believe for one minute it would have worked for you. The amount of bullshit and being pushed from pillar to post is staggering.

At least do something right and add this to your documentation......

Deon

I have found the issue, no thanks to the useless support and documentation from Appery.
Question Serhii: If you followed the instructions as per your doc as you say, how come it worked for you. No only is your documentation outdated it leaves a vital part out. You need to Whitelist the callback URL.....

Deon

This bad support and bullshit from Appery is extremely frustrating. I have wasted 16 DAYS on this. If Appery knew what they were doing this could have been resolved in 5 minutes.

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Deon,

We are very sorry you ran into such a trouble with the Facebook plugin.
Although the plugin works seamlessly with our older applications, the additional investigation into the issue let us to the conclusion that the update was recently introduced on https://developers.facebook.com, which, naturally, calls for changing the flow on as well as requires making some changes to our documentation.
We will definitely make the changes required.
Thank you for pointing this out and accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have had in this connection!

Deon

Thank you.

I still have a concern about the lies I am getting from support, saying they tested it it and it works.

That is unacceptable.

Return to “Issues”