adam griffin

Page zooms in when I click the input, but after I exist the input the screen remains zoomed in and will not re-size.

When I click to an input to enter text the screen zooms in. Thats fine, but when I finish entering the input the screen will not resize and is zoomed in through other pages. Image Image

Alena Prykhodko

Page zooms in when I click the input, but after I exist the input the screen remains zoomed in and will not re-size.

Hello Adam,

Do you test app as native or in browser?
I can not reproduce. Please post your app public link and tell us steps to test.

adam griffin

Its only reproduce on phone, app&browser. http://appery.io/app/mobile-frame?src... You can reproduce it by clicking Sign Up from start screen and going through sign up.

Alena Prykhodko

Adam,

I can not see difference in browser.
What device and OS version do you use to test?
What browser version is on your device?

adam griffin

I am using an Samsung Galaxy S4. I use google chrome as browser.

Alena Prykhodko

Adam,

Please share your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and tell us its name, so I can test on device.

Also please specify Android and Google Chrome versions.

adam griffin

I just shared it. Its called EB. I tested it on android version 4.4.2 . Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.141

Illya Stepanov

Thank you Adam, we'll try when we have access to the appropriate device.

obullei

Hello!

We are working on it.
I will let you know when have more information from developers team.

Return to “Issues”